Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn
Sedona, Arizona is home to the gorgeous Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn. With the red rock countryside as a background, this comfy inn blends Mediterranean sophistication with rustic southwestern accents. Each and every one of the eleven guest rooms includes breakfast and afternoon hors d'oeuvers.
French doors in every one of the rooms open to reveal private balconies or patios. Just about all of these offer direct views of either Courthouse Butte or Bell Rock. A number of the guest quarters also have working fireplaces for those cozy evenings inside. This inn makes a great couple retreat, as the Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn only allows children over the age of eleven.
The ancients planned with great exactitude sacred places on the earth to mark and celebrate the passing of one season into the next. In a similar way, Canyon Villa was laid out with the exact purpose of perfectly capturing and framing the visual feast of Sedona's Red Rocks.
This luxury Sedona bed and breakfast is a place to just be...to breathe...to join in or retreat in complete solitude. The choice is yours and our caring staff will gently enable all that you desire for your beyond-memorable experience.
Sedona is the perfect place from which to base tours of the area and other attractions in northern Arizona including the Grand Canyon.
* Visit Tlaquepaque, a cleverly built arts and crafts village with wonderful galleries, shops and restaurants.
* Visit Jerome and see Montezuma's Castle and Tuzigoot National Monument on the way.
* Take a hike in Boynton Canyon, lunch at Enchantment Resort and
visit Palatki Ruins.
* Visit Red Rock State Park
* Drive yourself, take a guided coach tour or ride the Grand Canyon Railroad on a day trip to the Grand Canyon. Visit the I-Max Theater while you're there.
* Visit Walnut Canyon, Sunset Crater, the Museum of Northern Arizona or Lowell Observatory.